Bailey
Meeting Facilities Overview

click to enlarge

The Bailey Building

Erected in 1914, the Bailey Building is one of the original buildings on campus and was originally used for the Brite College of the Bible. When the Brite school moved across University Drive, the building was renovated and renamed in memorial of TCU friends and supporters Mary Ann and Robert Bailey. Today, the Bailey Building is home to TCU's School of Education.



Room Capacity Design
101 42 Lecture
102 30 Lecture
106 24 Lecture

Tech Equipment Available:

  • Ceiling-mounted video data projector
  • VCR, DVD/CD player
  • Overhead projector
  • Powered projection screen
  • Sound system for AV equipment
  • Light control system w/ 4 preset scenes
  • TCU data network connection
  • Laptop connections

Parking Information:

Visitor parking lot on Bellaire Drive

Location:

3300 Bellaire Drive North Fort Worth, TX 76109-1309