Bailey
Meeting Facilities Overview

click to enlarge

Erma Lowe Hall

Erma Lowe Hall is the home of the School for Classical & Contemporary Dance. Originally built as a gymnasium in 1921, the facility was adapted for the ballet department in 1973. TCU was the first major university to offer a bachelor's degree in ballet, and from this school emerged the founders of the Fort Worth Ballet. Formerly the Ballet and Modern Dance Building, it was renamed in September 2010 in honor of the late Erma Lowe, a dedicated volunteer, philanthropist and TCU Trustee. The building will undergo a major renovation beginning in December 2010 and will reopen in August 2011.


Room Capacity Design
Studio A n/a Dance Studio
Studio B n/a Dance Studio
Studio C n/a Dance Studio

Parking Information:

Visitor parking lot on Bellaire Drive

Location:

3000 South University Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76109