Bailey
Meeting Facilities Overview

click to enlarge

Annie Richardson Bass
Building

The Annie Richardson Bass Building houses the Harris College of Nursing & Health Sciences, the School of Nurse Anesthesia and the departments of Social Work and Nutritional Sciences. Annie Richardson Bass was the wife of prominent Fort Worth physician E. Perry Bass and sister of oilman and rancher Sid W. Richardson. The naming gift for the building was made by the Sid W. Richardson Foundation.



Room Capacity Design
1001 48 Lecture
1010 48 Lecture
1011 48 Lecture

Tech Equipment Available:

  • Projection screen
  • PC
  • DVD
  • VCR
  • Video/Data Projector
  • Transparency Projector (OHT)
  • Whiteboard

Parking Information:

Visitor parking lot on Bellaire Drive

Location:

2800 West Bowie Street, Fort Worth, TX 76109